My First Cube Cart Store

Hi all,

Thought i'd post my first cubecart store that i've done.

What I've done is copied the design from our current website at www.tetra4.co.uk and used the same design for our store at www.tetra4store.co.uk so when a user visits the store by clicking the 'Store' link they can't spot any difference between the two.

I created this template by editing the already existing 'Classic' template and I think it's come out rather well to be honest.

Just wondering what your thoughts are and if you can spot any bugs.

The store isn't properly launched yet as it's not being linked from our existing site so consider this as an exclusive sneak preview lol. Gonna sort out my license tomorrow to get rid of the cubecart references.

Thanks in advance for your feedback! :)

Very nice graphics.

As someone who has heard of skype, but never tried it, your site gives me the impression that it is stable enough for business purposes, which will do well for your sales conversions.

It took me a minute to find where your products are listed, pretty much missed the links at the top of the page with the flash banner zipping by. Might want to make those links more visible, or repeat them down below.

Guest ballesdegolf.fr

Very tidy job! I'm running XP SP2 and FF v 2.0.0.4

No problems that i came across

Well done and good luck - who knows I may buy something - we use Skype alot for ringing back to the UK from here in France!

Jim

• 2 months later...