What is TPL extension

Guest JRz

Hello,

Could you please tell me what is .TPL extension as most of the files for CubeCart are associated with .TPL extension?

I would like to edit some of the .TPL files in my local PC before uploading them to my live website, but I am not sure how to. My local PC is SQL and PHP enabled.

Please shed some light on my issue.

Thanks for the reply. Are these actually PHP files? My local pc is PHP and SQL enabled and I would like to edit these files to my requirement before uploading them. Could you please tell me how do I see them in my pc. I have stored all the CC's files in the PHP server within www subfolder.

Guest groovejuice

Some versions of Dreamweaver may open a .tpl file (and will for sure if you change the extension to .htm) but I would strongly suggest using a good text editor as mentioned in earlier posts. WYSIWYG editors often have a nasty habit of inserting code which you don't want. Better to edit the code manually. If you are not familiar with HTML and CSS, many fine manuals are available.