Help, errors upon errors

Guest cubesquared1

Guest cubesquared1

Hello everybody!!!

Alright let me try and explain my problem in the easiest way...

I had a domain name and I installed cubecart on a subdomain within the domain (sub.mysite.com/store)

I recently got rid of the MAIN domain and made the subdomain the MAIN domain on my hosting site.

I moved the STORE folder to the main domain so now its mysite.com/store but the problem is when I go to access the admin in the store it says it cant find half of the info like ---Warning: main(/home/OLD site name/public_html/New site/store/classes/db.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream:

So i dont know if I need (and how to) change the mysql files or what?????

Also when I access the store it loads everything but when viewing a certain catagory the images dont show up but if I click the item it WILL show the image.

So do I have to modify the mysql file?>?? And if so whats the EASIEST way for me to do so?

any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

CubeSquare :dizzy:

You can export your database to a sql file using PHPMyAdmin, open it with notepad and do a search for references to your old url and replace them with the new url. Then drop all tables in your database and import the modified one.