HELP ...check this and see what you think!

OK...

I have just installed CC and have started playing with the .tpl and .php files. Hoping NOT to crash it!!

Anyhow....installed a Coupon Mod and a banner system. Would like to try an affiliate program, but haven't found one that I can make work. Tried PAP ....but only getting the clicks to register.

Using PayPal and have that working now and returning to the confirm page correctly...

YIKES!!!

So far so good.... but wanting to pimp it a bit more.

Thanks for your help!!!

http://trumpetshop.com

What commercial purpose does the splash page serve? Winning the SEO battle is tough enough without putting a fence around your store.

Also, see my comments re screen res and display width in the reply to the Full Throttle Tee Shirt shop in this same forum. Why make buying more difficult for visitors with lower res screens?

Reference the coupon code, the offer says, "Only 1 coupon per purchase."

What am I missing here? How could a person use more than one coupon per purchase? I mean, you make a purchase, you use the coupon. There's only one place to put it once.

I have never looked at the coupon mod but I would hope there would be some setting that would limit a coupon to a single use so I could post a note saying, "Coupon may be used only once."

THANKS for the great comments and observations.

Opening gateway page....

GONE!

via a root index.php file with:

<?php

header ("Location: http://trumpetshop.com/store");

?>

I just put that there while I was playing with a few different shopping carts... now settling on CC...

"Only 1..."

Yup... REDUNDENT!!

GONE!!

THANKS!!!!!!

Guest ballesdegolf.fr

Hi there

With ref to JerseyJoes comments - I am still seeing both of his comments in your store - have you made the changes yet?

Also - there appears to be dual links at the top? I have the tabs showing your links and then the same links (in a different order) beneath and smaller.

Why have the UPS shipping deal as a coupon - can you not just set this up in the Admin for shipping? ie orders ove99 bucks are free?

Looks good though- nice content although I'd have though something like THIS might suit your images and overall look a bit better if you are looking for something free.

Good luck

Just found your posting in Skins& templates re the second line of links - I'm with Hardnut - please can you post or PM the method you have found once it is sorted (or even now if you want a second opinion!)

Jim

OK...all is working I THINKS!

Will go through the code and try to post what I did to it to get this working the way I want so far. Even got the sub-cats gone for the home page...lalala

Going to want to build some custom boxes of side info that is editable too at some point.....for now....back to tweaking!

THANKS ALL!