Worldpay confirmed.php

Guest sallieann

Guest sallieann

Hi,

Any help with this would be really appreciated, I've searched the forums but haven't been able to find a solution.

I'm attempting to use Worldpay as my Payment Gateway with CubeCart v3.0.16. I have set the the Callback URL correctly in the Worldpay admin, as specified in the Worldpay Gateway settings of my admin area (http://www.mydomain.com/modules/gateway/WorldPay/confirmed.php).

When the customer is re-directed back to the cart, they are requested to login to view the page. The order status is also still showing as pending.

Thanks

Sallie-ann

• 5 months later...

Guest eyedoubleyou

Hi,

Any help with this would be really appreciated, I've searched the forums but haven't been able to find a solution.

I'm attempting to use Worldpay as my Payment Gateway with CubeCart v3.0.16. I have set the the Callback URL correctly in the Worldpay admin, as specified in the Worldpay Gateway settings of my admin area (http://www.mydomain.com/modules/gateway/WorldPay/confirmed.php).

When the customer is re-directed back to the cart, they are requested to login to view the page. The order status is also still showing as pending.

Thanks

Sallie-ann

Can anyone help with this?

I have the same problem, Worldpay, no logging in issue but all orders are showing as pending.

• 8 months later...
Guest H D S S KUMARA

Hi,

Thanks

Sallie-ann

Can anyone help with this?

I have the same problem, alertpay, no logging in issue but all orders are showing as pending.

• 10 months later...

I'm having the same problems,

Order is placed

taken to worldpay

payment confirmed

order status not updated

Causing me a few problems with over selling stock, does anyone have any help on this one?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Lewis1

Same problem her me causing alot of bother can anyone else help? Also when you add an item to the basket and click add then click next until you get to the worldpay Secure Payment Page I get an email telling theres a order, however I have no automatic way of check that the payment went through