Upload is freakin'

Guest GabrielS

Guest GabrielS

When I upload the popup has a bunch of text, before the upload form...it says:

Notice: Undefined index: host in /home/cobblest/public_html/store/classes/db.inc.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/cobblest/public_html/store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/cobblest/public_html/store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/cobblest/public_html/store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/cobblest/public_html/store/includes/functions.inc.php on line 41

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/cobblest/public_html/store/classes/db.inc.php:49) in /home/cobblest/public_html/store/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 45

Notice: Undefined index: host in /home/cobblest/public_html/store/classes/db.inc.php on line 49

How can I fix it?

I set the the GD to n/a but it still does it....you can upload but you have to scroll thru that stuff first.

Thank For the help...

G

Not sure if you have solved this yet. Indeed this actually appears to be an issue with the CubeCart code. Almost everyone will not see these errors because hosts usually set the PHP.ini file (a setting) to not display all errors. When display all errors is enabled, you see these errors. I would contact your host!