Australian Localization

Jayphen

It would be great to see "Australia" as an option when installing the store, which would set the default location as Australia, currency as Australian dollars, etc.

Also, would it be possible to include Australian states in the install package? I don't see why not.

(side note - I'm sure this bug has been reported before, but if I select a country in registration that doesn't have any states specified in the administration panel and thus the 'state' field doesn't turn into a dropdown, it won't let me register. If I select a country that does have state/county options that drop down & I select one of them, it will let me register)

Guest Brivtech

It would be great to see many countries.

Perhaps someone could come up with a tutorial on how to add such a localisation, that could be made available for other users.

I know that it's not difficult to add states in the administration panel, but I just thought that it made sense to have the Australian states/territories in the installation package - after all, Australian dollars is a default currency.

The main reason I ask this is because I install at least 2 copies of CubeCart a week for clients, and I can see it becoming tiresome adding Australian states for every installation (I use Fantastico, otherwise I'd modify the install script)