CubeCart Extension for Firefox

Notifications now work, however:

I have 1 pending order, 1 product review and 1 stock warning.

The notification comes up as 1 Pending Orders. 1 Stock Warnings.

Those are the first bugs. No Product Review was displayed. Also picky again but can it say 1 Pending Order with an s on the end for more than 1. Or you could use Order(s).

The notification says 1 Pending Orders. 1 Stock Warnings. However in the toolbar stock warning is 0, pending orders is 1 and pendins reviews is 1. Also these are not clickable.

I like to keep you busy :).

Stock Warnings need an xml.php update (attached)

icons arent supposed to be clickable, yet

height issue is sorted (i think)

notifiction text should be fixed n'all

update via the usual means

xml.php

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a fresh install to get release candidate 2.

+++

The height issue has been fixed

-----

The notifications have been corrected but still no stock warnings (this is due to the current bug in CubeCart 4 BETA 2 which I reported on stock warnings I believe).

Can the notification popup be in the same order as the actual toolbar?

Toolbar = stock, order, review

Popup = order, stock, review

Otherwise awesome work as per usual however I am being picky again. Can you knock the icon down a pixel or 2 so its more central in the bar?

I did a fresh install to get release candidate 2.

+++

The height issue has been fixed

-----

The notifications have been corrected but still no stock warnings (this is due to the current bug in CubeCart 4 BETA 2 which I reported on stock warnings I believe).

Otherwise awesome work as per usual however I am being picky again. Can you knock the icon down a pixel or 2 so its more central in the bar?

did you try the updated xml.php file? they include a fixed version of stock warnings, and are working fine for me

Have you made any further changes to this yet? I am keen to test it for you.

if you do an update, it should offer 1.0rc2, which is the latest version, unless any more bugs have been raised

Yeah I have RC2. Its good. But I did make this recommendation:

I am being picky again. Can you knock the icon down a pixel or 2 so its more central in the bar?

Also what are the clickable things next to the numbers for?

Yeah I have RC2. Its good. But I did make this recommendation:

I am being picky again. Can you knock the icon down a pixel or 2 so its more central in the bar?

Also what are the clickable things next to the numbers for?

sorted the order, which icon do you want knocked down?

and they're not clickable, they're just icons to give you an idea what the number means. they *might* be clickable in the future

Yipeee !!! a new toy to play with

Ill get back after I install and try it out.

Thanks (oh and by the way, the Mr T avatar is scaring me :) )

Mr. T pities the fool who fears the avatar

About 20 / 25 years ago, in another life, married to a wealthy but weird woman, I lived in Lake Forest, Illinois. My neighbor to one side was an heir to the Armour meat-packing fortune. The folks across the road were of the road were of Baker-Henredon furniture-making fame. In the neighborhood were some of the richest people from the world of finance and commerce. All very "white shoe" and nose-up.

You can imagine the shock when Mr. T bought one of the most beautiful properties around, one situated so that a large portion of the traffic in and out the town had to pass by the home's 30-foot high wrought irons gates. In a sense, the gates were not needed for privacy. The mansion sat back from the road maybe 100 yards, and that area, maybe 100 yards wide, was filled with a forest of 100-year-old trees. Oaks, Pines, etc.

Mr. T wasn't there but a few weeks when a large crew of workmen arrived equipped with power saws and wood-chippers. It took the horde a few days of intense work and hundreds of truck loads to cut down and remove every one of those trees, some them 50 and 60 feet high.

As Mr. T explained to a call from the local newspaper, "What's the point of having one of the biggest houses in town if nobody can see it?"

Guest Brivtech

He bought the trees with the land, they were his to do as he pleases.

Here in Sunny England, if there's trees of any importance, say because of their type or age, the local councils serve preservation orders on the trees, so that people can't chop them down without getting into a heap of trouble.

Guest gwizard

When Mother Nature will set a houricane on your house we'll see what you say then. In the meantime, it is a crime to kill 100 y/o trees just for the kicks in displaying your wealth.

You do not own nature. Nature owns you.

Guest Brivtech

Yah, been there done that with hurricanes and things. :P It's a crime to kill them here, because you'll be prosecuted! I suppose the only way around it is not to plant them in the first place!

Mr T owned nature when he bought the land! I'm sure the trees that were felled were put to good used by the fellahs felling them! They're probably all furniture or dashboards now. Hell, I've probably got a whole one providing all the oak trim in my GMC! :)

If you feel strongly enough about the trees, but some land that doesn't have trees on it, and go plant some, or campaign for the USA to start having some more environmentally friendly laws! :D

• 2 weeks later...

No I'm afraid not. Guys if I see it taken out of CC4 and sold as a Mod there will be trouble. :)

indeed, we've got a pack of very angry dogs here. i've been starving them and poking them with sticks to make them REALLY aggressive, and they're trained to crawl through the interweb tubes!!

Any updates to this with the fixes?

at the moment, i'm focusing on getting the bugs fixed in cubecart, rather than the toolbar, as some bugs may alter the core functionality.

dont worry, i havent forgotten about it!