Still Having Issues with Admin Login

Guest woodbtreasures

Guest woodbtreasures

Ok, so I've been a horrible beta tester because I haven' had the time to mess with this for like a week now. However I'm still having the same issues with B2 that I had with the first installment.

I've never gotten to login into the ACP yet...ever.

I get this error

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: cache in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 119

I've created an empty cache folder at the stores root with permissions of 777 but still no luck.

I'm really pretty frustrated with the whole thing by this point and I just want someone to tell me how the hell to fix this please. :D

Guest gwizard

Same here, except I don't get any error and cannot access ACP at all.

If this is where the wind blows then I think I would stick with CC3.

Guest woodbtreasures

we don't work weekends, so bugs posted on a sunday wont get seen until monday morning

read here ... http://www.cubecart.com/beta/bugs/view.php?id=236

Yea thanks I got your reply. Now my current snafu is that my old domain name is expiring and I've changed everything over to my new one and I was trying to do a clean install when I realized that my same beta lic wasn't going to work now...so I've pm'd Al for a new one but I don't expect to hear anything about it from him until tomorrow.

So I'll just wait another day. <_<

Guest woodbtreasures

Just thought that I'd post a quick update for y'all here.

I FINALY got it to work. Don't know how but I did.

I did a fresh install of 3.0.16, then did an install of 4.0beta2.1 *not an upgrade* on top of that...manually set my stores root to writable and just as simple as that..it finaly works :D

Easy as pie :blink::) :yeahhh: