Question?

Guest clevershopper

Guest clevershopper

Hi all,

New here and installed the script today. Love the sript.

Would like to know, if it is possible to have the script altered?

Would like to offer visitors, customers, etc. webspace to list and sell their own products on my site.

My site is still under construction.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

vi

Guest clevershopper

Hi Burgensteen,

Sorry for not thanking you earlier, but have not had the time to go online for a while.

Anyway, thanks for your reply. However, i was not looking for an affiliate programm.

I just wanted to know, if there is an module or function that can be added to the script, in order for me to offer shoppers, sellers, etc.. the option of adding their product or service to my site.

I do hope you get my meaning, as english is only my second language and sometimes i find it very hard to express myself correctly.

Thanks again

Regards

Vi

http://www.a1-shopping-center.co.uk

Go over to Cubecartforums.org, they have just what your looking for if you want to run an affliate site.

Follow the link in my signature as third party discussions ar nott allowed in here.

Guest Brivtech

You'll still need to follow that link, or go to cubecart.org. Third party modules are not discussed here, as this forum deals specifically with CubeCart core functions only.

Guest clevershopper

You'll still need to follow that link, or go to cubecart.org. Third party modules are not discussed here, as this forum deals specifically with CubeCart core functions only.

Hi,

Ok.

Thank you

Guest clevershopper

Hi Jason,

My site is still under construction.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

However, all I did is change the background color of the body.

Can you please advise me, as where to find the setting to adjust the style and color of the copyright link.

Thank you kindly.

The link below is my current website, not using cubcart on this page.

http://www.a1-shopping-center.co.uk

Also i have a question, but i am not sure if i can post it here. Its about the FCKEditor.

In admin, I am trying to use the source code and paste some html, but the paste mode seems to be disabled, when i click on the source button. Would you happen to know, why this is?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

vi

Hi Clevershopper,

Can you please abide by the license agreement and reset the Cubecart copyright style or purchase a licence to remove it completely?

Cheers!

Jason

Guest clevershopper

Hi again,

Found it. thank you

+ Worked a treat. :D

Thanks again

Just wondering if you could help me again.

I want to place a image scroller on my index page for *popular products*.

Would you know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

regards

vi

Copywrite style is in yourskin/ stylesheets/ style.css at the very bottom. Its the .copywrite class

+ Try pasting with CTRL + V