FCK add images to product is blank

emerald-fairy

Hi there, I was putting some products in my store. I clicked on the little yellow image box which usually pops up another box that says browse server to choose an additional image to put into the description box. But when I clicked on it it was blank. There was a folder at the top and another folder down the bottom that says add new folder. I don't want to add a folder I just wondered how to fix this and get all the images back in the box? so I can add additional images to my page

I do hope you understand what I am trying to say and I would appreciate any help

Thanks emerald-fairy Lynn

Hi there, I was putting some products in my store. I clicked on the little yellow image box which usually pops up another box that says browse server to choose an additional image to put into the description box. But when I clicked on it it was blank. There was a folder at the top and another folder down the bottom that says add new folder. I don't want to add a folder I just wondered how to fix this and get all the images back in the box? so I can add additional images to my page

I do hope you understand what I am trying to say and I would appreciate any help

Thanks emerald-fairy Lynn

I can answer my own question, just for anyone who may read this and ever have the same problem

It was something to do with Internet Explorer as when I changed to firefox, the fck editor box with all the images came up, so I was then able to put aditional images in my shop...but then the next time Internet Explorer worked ok...must have been a full moon!! :(