New store catering to Internet Marketers

Okay, this is using a (slightly modified) default Legend skin, so there's no point in making comments on the design. I'm looking for feedback on the concept of the store.

http://www.KeyWebTools.com

What I am trying to set up here is a site that does some pre-testing of products to verify their qualilty. In general, this is something that all stores SHOULD do, but few actually get around to it. I'm also using the site to sell off some software products that I've purchased and no longer use. Kind of like a software consignment shop. Does the consignment idea cheapen the site, or does it give it a more "home-town" feel? Does it help or hurt the feeling of legitimacy?

At the moment, I'm using stock sales letters with minimal modification to fit within the templates. At some point, I plan to rewrite the salesletters to present a more personalized 'review' of the products.

From my first CubeCart site, I know that long salesletters can work well. I'm also testing the idea of having a minimal description on the main page, and the complete salesletter available as a popup (currently on the JV Manager page only). Does this seem to work? Or is it better to have the full salesletter right away?

Another thing I'd like to ask your opinion about is whether there are enough products on the site for a fair start? Or would the low number of products give a bad first impression in this market?

This is just a part-time venture for me, and it really doesn't matter if it makes a lot of money or not. My main business is my other CubeCart site. The main reason I'm setting this new site up is to give my personal clients a place to see what else I do other than personal development. It's also a way to make back a little of the money I spend in the course of business.

Oh, and because I'm sure someone will point it out, there are a few references to things that do not exist on the site at this time. I am aware of them and plan to flesh it out over the next few weeks.

Any and all comments are welcome.

Thanks.