My New boxes, latest products and banners etc etc

Guest lustin4love

Guest lustin4love

WARNING - ADULT WEBSITE - TOYS AND LINGERIE - My Webpage

I have been a member of CUBECART a few months now and spent most of this time trying to add all my products - over 500 :-) (I hope to have close to 2500 when complete). However I would like to try a few things, by having a little tinker with the code. I am goin to remove the currency option as I only plan to use £ initially.(Think I am OK with this). I've also managed to add myself a nice little links box for my affiliate programs :innocent:

I would like to move the search box into the header area, keeping it aligned with all the other boxes below. (I hope thats clear). I have a feeling I may need to change a few things due to the new location, can anyone tell me What I need to to?

THE NEXT ONES MAKING ME PULL MY HAIR OUT :) - I want my DVD banner link to be located just below my latest products, using about the same gap between the bottom of popular products and top of the information box. As you can see at the moment the gap is huge. I would also like the banner to be displayed on every page, as it is currently, but when I have a small descriptions the gap is big, a large description the gap is small. So what I need is to maintain a small gap, I would also like the bottom of the banner to be slightly closer to the site documents menu bar. What do I need to do, help help pls pls?

Finally, is it possible for me to have some more site docs located on the top menu bar too? I would like to add About Us | Delivery Info & Charges | Returns | If so where can I change the code for this?

I hope you can help me out.

.....and if you're still reading..............many thanks :)

Chris

For this

"Finally, is it possible for me to have some more site docs located on the top menu bar too? I would like to add About Us | Delivery Info & Charges | Returns | If so where can I change the code for this?"

Go to admin Page, click on Site Documents and on the top right corner, you will see "Add New". Just do that and you have more site docs.

Cheers