Store Problem

Guest marSoul

Guest marSoul

Hi

I am new to cubecart, i have installed it on my server, now i can see admin page but the problem is i can not access to store and i get this error message :

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:

Premature end of script headers: index.php

Error 500

What should i do ?

Please help me !

I am new to cubecart, and I have problems.

Help us help you by always including relevant information about your system and how you installed your software.

1. What operating system are you running on your server and did you install it yourself.

2. What version of PHP is on that server and did you install it yourself.

3. What version of MySQL is on that server and did you install it yourself.

4. What version of CubeCart is on that server and did you install it yourself.

5. How did you transfer the files to the server: ftp? drag-n-drop at the server box? some sort of hosted web space control panel?

6. Did the install routine finish successfully? (Probably yes.)

7. What did you do, if anything, between the successful install and the first time you tried to see your new store in a web browser.

From this information, we can start asking some better targeted questions.

Guest marSoul

I am new to cubecart, and I have problems.

Help us help you by always including relevant information about your system and how you installed your software.

1. What operating system are you running on your server and did you install it yourself.

2. What version of PHP is on that server and did you install it yourself.

3. What version of MySQL is on that server and did you install it yourself.

4. What version of CubeCart is on that server and did you install it yourself.

5. How did you transfer the files to the server: ftp? drag-n-drop at the server box? some sort of hosted web space control panel?

6. Did the install routine finish successfully? (Probably yes.)

7. What did you do, if anything, between the successful install and the first time you tried to see your new store in a web browser.

From this information, we can start asking some better targeted questions.

hi

this are informations u have requested :

CubeCart Version: 3.0.17

PHP Version: 4.4.6

MySQL Version: 4.1.11-Debian_4sarge7-log

Server Software: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.2b1

i have transfer via ftp software

i hope these informations helped u

thnx

Hopefully, you've renamed or removed the "install" folder or the upgrade.php file.

In your admin pages, have you put any information in there that might be more than expected?

--Such as HTML code where there's no indication that it's allowed? (Like, in the Meta Description, Meta Keywords, or Browser Title?)

Guest marSoul

Hopefully, you've renamed or removed the "install" folder or the upgrade.php file.

In your admin pages, have you put any information in there that might be more than expected?

--Such as HTML code where there's no indication that it's allowed? (Like, in the Meta Description, Meta Keywords, or Browser Title?)

No i didnt do anything else just installed it !