CTB Computers

Guest chrisyt

Guest chrisyt

Obviously about time i start watermaking my images :) Other than that is a nice Sherbert skin :innocent:

'Tis the Sherbert screen with quite a lot of fine tuning my end! Stevie68 - are you Mr Sherbert creator then or has he pinched a few images from you?

Guest chrisyt

Nice site,

Think I would align the search to the right though, looks a bit lost in the middle.

Thanks burgensteen,

My intention for the central search was that it is central not to the page but to the main content. I also intend to put a ' help ' or ' faq ' button on the end of gradient search bar (too the right of ' go ').

If anyone has used or seen the Sherbet skin that I have used for this, I would appreciate your feedback as I'm quite pleased with myself with the things I've done and learnt! :)

Ahhhh that explains the search placement then.

I think youve done a good job, lots of people starting out tend to cram everything into their page with the thinking that if its for free I will have it on my site.

But nowadays minimalistic is the way to go with lots of white space (so im told), looks more profesional that way.

Nice work