Admin Control Panel layout

Guest Brivtech

Guest Brivtech

I simply want to move the admin navigation menu to the top.

I can see where the header, navigation and footer files are, but I can't seem to identify the file where the layout template is for these in admin. In CC3, it was in the admin/index.php file.

Is this controlled by the admin_enc_*.php files? If so, that's a real pain, means I'm stuck with the same layout.

If not, where should I be looking? Anyone able to help here? :(

Layout template? :(

CC4 uses as the same way as CC3 uses for header (header file calls the navigation file) however admin\cc_controller.php manages the footer file.

If you would like the OLD admin/index.php CC4 has it as admin\sources\home\index.inc.php

Guest Brivtech

Convict, expect a nice Chrsitmas present! :D

header.inc.php was what I was looking for. Had you not just explained that it calls the rest, I would never have realised it - I completely overlooked it, just assuming it gave just the header, and that's why I couldn't find anything else that did any layout formatting.

What I meant by template, was the code that says to put navigation, content and footer where they need to be positioned. Problem solved, and I'm over the moon! :(