PRIMARY and INDEX keys should not both be set for column `id`

My cart will no longer accept new customers, reply to old customers, send passwords, list new products, edit old products, send email notifications, or a number of other things.

I'm going to need to get a new cart if I can't get help with this. Only CubeCart is having this problem. I have other programs running on the server using MySQL but none are having problems except CC.

Just a shot in the dark, but take a look at your database superstructure: if we're talking about having upgraded to a recent version of MySQL, you will want to find a setting that changes "Strict Mode" on and off. If your MySQL control panel or query client can't examine this superstructure setting, you may have to contact the provider of your database and ask if they can determine if Strict Mode is on or off. You will want it off.

But as I said, this is just a shot in the dark. Strict Mode caused other problems for me. Incidentally, while I was tracking down the cause of these other problems, I stumbled across that phrase, but it wasn't the cause of those particular problems. This was with MySQL 5.

Edit "my.ini", find "sql-mode", and remove "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES".

Just a shot in the dark.

Just a shot in the dark, but take a look at your database superstructure: if we're talking about having upgraded to a recent version of MySQL, you will want to find a setting that changes "Strict Mode" on and off. If your MySQL control panel or query client can't examine this superstructure setting, you may have to contact the provider of your database and ask if they can determine if Strict Mode is on or off. You will want it off.

But as I said, this is just a shot in the dark. Strict Mode caused other problems for me. Incidentally, while I was tracking down the cause of these other problems, I stumbled across that phrase, but it wasn't the cause of those particular problems. This was with MySQL 5.

Edit "my.ini", find "sql-mode", and remove "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES".

Just a shot in the dark.

Thank you for the "shot in the dark". At least you offered a suggestion. Where might I find this file? I asked my server and he tells me there is no such file that he knows of. He tells me it's version mysql version: 4.1.22-standard. He didn't say whether or not it was an upgrade. But the server moved from one IP to another and that's when the problems started.

Ah! But did the "absolute path" to your store change as well? Look in the "includes/global.inc.php" file and see what you have for "$glob['rootDir']".

You might ask your host if the change to a new server brought about a change in the absolute path to your store's hosting space.

Hopefully, you can still get into the Admin pages of your store. If so, click on Server Info. Scroll down 4/5th's towards the bottom of the list to the section called "Environment". Look at Document_Root. This, with $glob['rootRel'] appended, is what "$glob['rootDir']" should be.

I *think* Strict Mode came into existence in MySQL 5, but I'm really clueless about it.