store for an artist *contains nudity*

Guest reb_76

Guest reb_76

Never mind - the artist's husband decided to take over the design portion of her site. It's no longer my work.

or at least it will when the site is live ;)

It's a site for an artist, who did the illustrations for the graphics. It will contain everything from portraits to breastfeeding art (the nudity) to home decor items.

Here it is - constructive criticism welcomed.

oh - I started with a 'Legend' skin as the base - pretty obvious, I know...

Guest reb_76

thanks, Stevie!

Do you mind pointing me specifically to the browser issues? I've checked it in Firefox and IE7, but I don't have access to a Mac. And I'd like to make sure it performs well cross-browser...

reb

Guest reb_76

thanks, Stevie!

Do you mind pointing me specifically to the browser issues? I've checked it in Firefox and IE7, but I don't have access to a Mac. And I'd like to make sure it performs well cross-browser...

reb

Sure, ive attached two screenshots, one of FF and one on IE6. Hope that helps :)

thanks - I fixed the issue for the sale price - it needed another line break to not overlap.

The products are supposed to display horizontally, and sometimes they display vertically instead. ;) When the page is refreshed it goes back where it should go. :)

As far as the disappearing borders in IE - I'm not sure where those are going. I'll try to track them down now.

It was an IE padding error - I increased the line height and it seemed to take care of it, at least in IE7.

Thanks so much!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ptruble

I like the site. My only critiqu -- the menu listings are in pink on white, and the background of the site is pink. The white seems to glare out the pink font and is a little hard to read.

Guest reb_76

yeah :( The store owner's husband decided to 'tweak the design' and made a LOT of graphic and text changes :wacko: I no longer have my design credit on there - it's nothing like I would have released, unfortunately.

I like the site. My only critiqu -- the menu listings are in pink on white, and the background of the site is pink. The white seems to glare out the pink font and is a little hard to read.