Adding Cart in top Banner area

Guest GabrielS

Guest webicon

thats because there is 86px of top padding :-)

In skins/yourskin/styleSheets/Layout.css

Find #topHeader and remove or adjust 'padding-top: 68px;' - then it should but against the top of the bar....

ps. Your design is looking good!

You also need to get rid of 'boxcontentleft' or boxcontentright' (can never remember which it is) from yourskin/ styletemplates/ boxes/ shoppingcart.tpl & remember if you want the cart there you need to get rid of the dynamic part of it (items added) as it will expand below the topheader when too many items are added and throw everything out, this is also in the file above.

Guest GabrielS

You are so awesome in helping me.....

I added to 10 pixels, and added some whitespace to the topheader because it started to repeat itself.

I DID notice that the copyright stuff jumped up to the top on some browswers and versions of IE and that the border is different in these....

Is that just the nature of the beast, or is there a way to make it more cross-browser friendly?

Also I can't seem to find where to change the Text Color for the search and login box titles....

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Guest webicon

I answered the text colour and search box question where you posted before: http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....showtopic=28933

;-)

also re: the cross browser container issue - cubecart has by default a <br clear="all"> just before the closing container tag. This actually makes it cross-browser friendly by flushing the space of the contained divs ...

if this error is happening - it is because you've added something in your changed code that has caused this (usually its either an additional closing div before the left col or an unclosed div somewhere else in the page....)

I've taken a look at your source code and can see a few empty divs - perhaps go back through and carefully check your code that you only have as many opening and closing divs as necessary.... Good Luck!