Would like conformation before allowing payment

Guest UpShotGreetings

Guest UpShotGreetings

My shop will be selling custom products. We want customers to place an order. Approve a proof of their custom product. Log back in to my site and make a payment. The only payment method I will have is PayPal (not sure which yet, probably IPN).

What is the best way to accomplish this?

Thank you for your help.

Guest UpShotGreetings

Sorry about the vague message before, I was in a rush.

Basically, what I would like to do is to skip the payment option of placing an order. (figured that part out). Then once I change the order status from "Pending" to "Processing" either in the e-mail notification or after the customer logs in to their account they have the option to pay for the product.

As I am typing this I am figuring the easiest would to provide a link via the e-mail message. But I would like to integrate this option via my site as much as possible. Perhaps a link via e-mail to my customers account prior to sending to payment. I plan on only accepting paypal via my site, so if I provide a link via e-mail the link would have to include all relevant information (order number, price, etc.).

Anyone have any suggestions, ideas, comments, etc.?

Also, what is the file that contains the information for the e-mail invoice (as it seems to be called)?

Thank you for any help.