Custom Template for the Front Page?

Guest expo

Can I have a template with no product info for certain docs?

I would like the front page to not look like a store. Can i make a new template just for that? If so how do i call it? I would like the about page to be the front page with a separate template that did not have cart issues.

Thanks, I am working on a small project and I would rather not have to skin a cms to match the cart.

Looked there before I posted here. It seems like the answer to every question here is to go to the other forum.

It will be if a known mod exists for what you are trying to do. Look for Unique Homepage Mod :)

Thanks for the helpful reply

So he did not give me the name of the mod and told me to look on a different forum then I found the mod on because links are prohibited?

Right

Don't hurt yourself rolling your eyes there.

And I still appreciate the help.

So he did not give me the name of the mod and told me to look on a different forum then I found the mod on because links are prohibited?

Right

Don't hurt yourself rolling your eyes there.

Do you not wake up sometimes & think......Why do I bother :):)

And I still appreciate the help.

Ahhhhh.... Thats better :P

You are welcome my friend

:P What I find most amusing is they look over in cubecartforums.org, can't find it, then return here to say they can't find it even after being told third-party mod discussions are not permitted here...... why not just post a request over there?! :) :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tdejony

Since we are on the subject of modding pages to get it to look like something else... I am working on a cubecart for a business, have used this mod to change the look of the home page in cubecart to match the rest of the website design (thanks for this mod btw), but now I am wanting to mod the rest of the cubecart pages to look the same. How would I do this?

I managed to modify this mod (lol) to change the cart pages to match the new cubecart homepage, but the account login, product description and all other pages still look like normal cubecart.

Which files would I modify to make the ENTIRE cubecart have the same look as the modded home page (besides the ones mentioned in this mod)?