New Online Cash N Carry

Guest Bonesddrummer

Guest Bonesddrummer

I have worked on this cart for about 6 months and am finally ready to launch it. It will be linked to a stock database shortly and hopefully fully populated.

www.bagsobrands.co.uk

Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated

Cheers

Bonesddrummer

Guest degsey69

Really nice designed site

Looks really good.

The only thing that I do not like is that you have to register to browse products etc.

If you do not want to show prices until after registration there is a mod for that.

It is not user freindly to force registration to browse

Degsey

Guest webicon

Agree with Degsey - I would like to see that you at least stock something of interest before I register ;-)

GORGEOUS DESIGN - my only comment would be to perhaps put more thought into the payment logos - everything else is so well designed and finished- they look like they have just been stuck in at the bottom as a afterthought....the logos are poor quality and dont match rest of site - also perhaps they would look a little better in a nice 'designed' box in left colomn?

Also the 'comic sans' used on some of the info pages just doesnt go...

ps. Have bookmarked for when you launch!

Guest Bonesddrummer

Agree with Degsey - I would like to see that you at least stock something of interest before I register ;-)

GORGEOUS DESIGN - my only comment would be to perhaps put more thought into the payment logos - everything else is so well designed and finished- they look like they have just been stuck in at the bottom as a afterthought....the logos are poor quality and dont match rest of site - also perhaps they would look a little better in a nice 'designed' box in left colomn?

Also the 'comic sans' used on some of the info pages just doesnt go...

ps. Have bookmarked for when you launch!

Thanks for that, I don't intend to keep the comic sans, just not got around to editing the docs yet. Looking at the log in issue, It was something specified by the owners of the company, to do with being a wholesalers and not wanting to upset regular customers, i have installed the Must Register/Login Mod but it doesn't give me the option to allow full browsing. Something I will work on once the site is launched if it is proving to be an issue.

Cheers Chaps

ps I've added some FAQ's, if anybody can think of anymore please let me know.