UPGRADE FAILED - 3.0.15 - 3.0.17

Guest mikoto

Guest mikoto

Hi,

I follwed the gudielines for upgrading and the admin areas works but the shop spit out this info, please help, im at a loss:

Warning: include(includes/content/index.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 154

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/content/index.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 154

Warning: include(includes/boxes/searchForm.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 172

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/searchForm.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 172

Warning: include(includes/boxes/session.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 175

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/session.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 175

Warning: include(includes/boxes/categories.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 178

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/categories.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 178

Warning: include(includes/boxes/randomProd.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 181

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/randomProd.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 181

Warning: include(includes/boxes/info.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 184

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/info.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 184

Warning: include(includes/boxes/language.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 187

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/language.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 187

Warning: include(includes/boxes/currency.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 190

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/currency.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 190

Warning: include(includes/boxes/shoppingCart.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 193

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/shoppingCart.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 193

Warning: include(includes/boxes/popularProducts.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 196

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/popularProducts.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 196

Warning: include(includes/boxes/saleItems.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 199

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/saleItems.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 199

Warning: include(includes/boxes/mailList.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 202

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/mailList.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 202

Warning: include(includes/boxes/siteDocs.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 205

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/boxes/siteDocs.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mikoto/public_html/shop/index.php on line 205

help! thanks.

Guest mikoto

the url is:

www.mikoto.com.au

and I have fully updated the entire site. I am using my own skin but even reverting back to 'legend' does not fix it.

do I need to link it back to the sql database or fix permissions?

I initially installed it using fantasico and then did this upgrade manually following closely the updgrade guidelines. I left out the following files:

includes/global.inc.php

install/

language/*/home.inc.php

and I used cyberducky.app tp upload.

thank you for your help in this matter.

Guest mikoto

Thank You!

The permissions on three files were incorrect. the upload made the following file 700

The language italian/

includes/boxes

includes/content

I changed the language italian/ file to file 644

and the two folders to 755 and it was all good.

thanks you for the help.