CubeCart 4.0.0 RC1 Released

Al Brookbanks

Good Job! :)

Just one question the new PayPal Pro integration, will that include all paypal website? For example Australia, USA, etc.

I'm not entirely sure. It can certainly accept different currencies but you may have to ask PayPal to be sure.

I'll have a word with them and let you know.

Your certification document is outstanding! The general concensus around here is that this is hands-down one of the most thourough and complete submissions we've ever received, so be proud.

WOW, so cool, Al :)

I know you guys are very proud of this. You must know that many of us are very proud for you as well :w00t:

NICE! I WILL DEFINATELY CHECK IT OUT! I'VE BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH PAYPAL AND HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM! :D

I'm sure it will. The integration is far more advanced but much more compatible. No pear library is required for soap as it uses names value pairs and cURL. :w00t:

Your certification document is outstanding! The general concensus around here is that this is hands-down one of the most thourough and complete submissions we've ever received, so be proud.

WOW, so cool, Al :)

I know you guys are very proud of this. You must know that many of us are very proud for you as well :D

Ahhhh... cool thanks mark. :) We are proud. We even have a lot more development doe that won't make it into v4. New versions (with improved functionality) should be a more regular thing now.

:D