Couple of quick questions

Guest Classkeeper

Guest Classkeeper

Just playing about with my site a bit, and having a couple of small issues. Ive moved the sessions and search to the right, just wondering if i can move the 'login' and 'register' text to the next line so that it all sits on the same line. Also, how can i move the 'go' button to the side of the search box? Is this just a case of playing with the padding or something?

www.imrubbish.co.uk

Thanks!

Guest kaskudoo

the login/register just wraps around because it doesn't fit in one line.

same happens to the GO button - if you make the search box field smaller (like 15 instead of 20) it fits.

alternative is to make the whole side a little wider - or the content narrower, thats up to you.

i like to use the web developer toolbar for firefox browser, because i can change the CSS or HTML on the fly and it shows me the results.

Guest webicon

kaskudoo is right about shortening the search box so the 'go' button doesn't wrap.

You may also for the session text put the login/register on a second line... Go to skins/yourskin/styleTemplates/boxes/session.tpl - you can force a line break there so that it sits o seperate line...