One I made just for fun...

Guest reb_76

Guest webicon

Reb,

Thats a lovely and well-thought-out skin you've done there. Is this for a project you're doing?

If not perhaps consider selling a couple of skins - I think you can join as a commercial contributor over at cubecartforums.org and list your skins in there - I'm sure there will be quite a few takers! :)

thanks, webicon :)

It's not for any project in particular - I was just bored!

(Or, to be honest, I REALLY didn't want to go do my housekeeping, so I played instead. When you're chronologically advanced enough to be called an adult, you get to play hooky every now and again!)

A nice design, but has IE6 issues. The latest products are single column, and in the category page no products are displayed at all (they are in the code, but display in a single column in FF). Plus the odd vanishing border in IE6... gotta love IE!

A nice design, but has IE6 issues. The latest products are single column, and in the category page no products are displayed at all (they are in the code, but display in a single column in FF). Plus the odd vanishing border in IE6... gotta love IE!

This is the one time I regret not having IE6! (I use Firefox, IE7, Opera,and have my friend vet them in safari and camino).

Can you toss me some screenshots please? ;)

I found this utility that renders almost real-time screenshots - it's an awkward way to tweak but it's certainly less work for you, Rob ;)

Alright - I tweaked it for IE6. The latest products aren't going to be perfectly centered, but I'd rather it render closer to how it should be in the updated versions of the browsers.

;)