Sorry everyone

AngP

I'm sure you have all noticed by now that I haven't been around very much lately. I have been ill for the last week or so and have some minor health problems I need to take care of. I will try my best to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ang

Guest delicata

I'm sure you have all noticed by now that I haven't been around very much lately. I have been ill for the last week or so and have some minor health problems I need to take care of. I will try my best to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ang

Nothing too serious I hope? Get well soon AngP <<<hugs>>

Brooky or AngP,

There have been people posting proposed "fixes" for things. I have not seen you say yes or no to it being a bug or a fix. Could you respond to them so we know whether we should incorporate the fix or not. I can't remember them all but one is the include makethumb.txt in spotlight.php and another is the forgot_pass fix.

Thanks,

UGAChance

P.S. AngP get well soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy everyone!

Thanks for your kind words and thinking of me in these past few weeks. I am feeling much better now and I will be gradually working my way back into the forum and working on some mods. ;)