Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AngP

Sorry everyone

I'm sure you have all noticed by now that I haven't been around very much lately. I have been ill for the last week or so and have some minor health problems I need to take care of. I will try my best to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ang

Guest delicata

I'm sure you have all noticed by now that I haven't been around very much lately. I have been ill for the last week or so and have some minor health problems I need to take care of. I will try my best to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible. Thanks!

Ang

Nothing too serious I hope? Get well soon AngP <<<hugs>>

Guest Dynoserv

yeah ang....

you better get all better. so we can have that mega mod at lease :(

just joking. take care of your self first.

Michael

Yeah Ang get well soon :(

I have had a weekend away and the last two days sorting out some new business which means i won't be around so much. Its likely that things MAY slow a little round here.

Brooky or AngP,

There have been people posting proposed "fixes" for things. I have not seen you say yes or no to it being a bug or a fix. Could you respond to them so we know whether we should incorporate the fix or not. I can't remember them all but one is the include makethumb.txt in spotlight.php and another is the forgot_pass fix.

Thanks,

UGAChance

P.S. AngP get well soon.

Howdy everyone!

Thanks for your kind words and thinking of me in these past few weeks. I am feeling much better now and I will be gradually working my way back into the forum and working on some mods. ;)

Guest imacman233

Thats great news. Can't wait for the mods to come rolling off the machine.

Yeah and the mods section is nearly completed.. I have very little time these days...