Extra Space between list items IE

Guest fionajean2

Guest fionajean2

Hi all,

Im having a problem with IE putting extra space between the list items in my categories box (FF displays it fine).

Ive tried various things to no avail.

Usually, to avoid this, in a regular html page, I make sure that there is no spacing between the closing angular bracket of one list item and the opening bracket of the next in the actual code, but as I cant physically get to the individual pieces of code for the category items, that wont work.

Any ideas?

Regards

Fiona

Set a line height for .li in the stylesheets, that will help IE since the browser is incapable of figuring out what the line height should be. Try line-height: 1.6em;

I find that something between 1.3em and 1.8em usually looks best. Setting a static line-height will ensure that all browsers render it very close to the same spacing.

Guest fionajean2

Set a line height for .li in the stylesheets, that will help IE since the browser is incapable of figuring out what the line height should be. Try line-height: 1.6em;

I find that something between 1.3em and 1.8em usually looks best. Setting a static line-height will ensure that all browsers render it very closel to the same spacing.

Thankyou for that Mark

It has done the trick

Regards

Fiona