Problems with IE

Firefox displays the categories fine but IE does this, is there anything I can do to make them line up again normally...

Oh how I hate IE, I'm aware it's not IE7 and it might be different but I really don't want to have anymore IE on my machine than I really have to.

Any help would be greatfully received, thanks yet again!

I think this will be a simple fix for you. Look in the stylesheets (layout.css, I think) where you presently have this code:

.latestProds {

float: left;

text-align: center;

width: 131px;

height: 120px;

}

Increase the height setting there, as this is cuasing the issue. floating divisions are "hanging up" on the ones above that have three lines of text, because the divisions have not enough height to account for the overflowing text.

----------------------------

Another thing, please change the color of the copyright text, it is partially obscured by the site background.

Hi

Thanks for that it worked a treat :)

Apologies for missing the copyright text, I had originally changed all the links to that colour by find and replace and with the huge site revamp got very stressed and missed changing it back. It has been remedied now.