Need more relevant info

xyncro

Hi... :)

Nice to hear that v4 soon is out

I would like to purchase the new version but...

After looking at the CC3/4 comparison table i can't see anything saying that old issues has been fixed with v3 (except with a great deal of mods or hacks) or even things that 'benefits' Scandinavians.

I see there has been put down endless and countless hours adding gateways to almost everyone all over the world but not one single word about a simple COD gateway.

I don't know about you but when i listen to potential customers they always mention payment methods, they say they are affraid to make payment in advance, and that they would be more comfortable if they could order and pay later as in COD.

So my question, why should this function be such a hard thing to add in a modern web shop such as CC and especially in v4?

One other thing that atleast bothered me was the stock reduction in v3 - what was the deal there?

It worked great on v2 but was somehow 'taken away' from v3 - howcome and what about v4, is it still 'gone'?

I don't know about you but when customers are going through the checkout with cart full of items, the stock should be reduced IMMEDIATELY and NOT AFTER orders are processed. It's a redicilous way to work on.

The last thing that i have on my mind is the way all versions of carts calculates the VAT in the store, during the shopping and at checkout

In v3 there is this functions in admin where you can have the VAT included (should be read visible) or not!

As in my case, i need to have the prices according law incl. VAT which means i add the VAT with the prices when i add the product, then i set the VAT included to NO, i wouldn't want to add double tax on products.

If i do this it'll give me a problem because if i set the VAT included in admin to NO, then i won't have any VAT visible, which i have to, also according law.

And!, if i do the other way around, not adding the VAT with the price when i add the products, then the prices would show without VAT which would not be legal at all here.

So my question again is, has this VAT function issue been corrected in v4?

Yes, Yes, Yes i know, there will probably be mods for this, but for me it's also a matter of cost, knowledge and time to work with this

Why buy 5-10 mods to probably make the greatest webstore on the net to work normal while others get the full deal to a normal cost?

I assume that for me and other Scandinavians these things are vital important functions that needs to be there and function properly, instead of giving priority to the option to choose from green or red background on the store front.

thx!