Can't remove products

Guest grafixster

Guest grafixster

I'm only selling one product and didn't need categories so I removed them and added the product. The product added but I could never find them. So I added a category and then added the product (this was when I first installed and I've then revamped and learned a lot).

Anyways, I'm almost done with the revamp and now I see in admin that I have 3 products. 2 of which were created without categories. How do I remove them as they do not show up in the products list.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest shoediva

I have not been able to remove a category because it says that I have products. I actually thought I deleted the products and I did--sort of. The product shows up in the customer search on my page. However, when you click for product information, it says "The product can not be found."

It is not listed in my product inventory at all (which is why I say deleted sort of). I've gone through each and every product option page to find anything related to the product and there's nothing. How do I remove this "ghost" product?

Would I use the same thing that you suggested the other person to use?