Mimimum Order - need patch to set minimum suptotal

Guest realwebvalues

Guest realwebvalues

Please help, I do not know PHP programming, but somewhat technical. I am just a start up business who needs to make a few adjustments hopefully.

I have been looking for a patch to set minimum order value for the $subTotal

I found a patch that set the minimum order value based on the $grandTotal which is after tax and shipping has been applied and that won't do.

My thoughts are that the patch would include applicable code changes in these 2 files: includes/content/cart.inc.php and skins/(YourSkinDir)/styleTemplates/content/cart.tpl

I have attached the patch which includes details and instruction to set min order value on the $grandTotal to illustrate how that was done cause it seems that it shouldn't take much to modify to do it on the $subTotal. But like I said, I don't know php, just a little basic programming and html is what I have to work with. I experimented a little but had failures. I have reverted back to original state and I sure hope someone can help. lowerlimitpatch.txt

Thanks

PS. I should also mention that I am looking for a patch or instruction on how to set a $3.00 handling fee for each order in the US and a 5.00 handling fee for International orders?

Guest phackett-it

PS. I should also mention that I am looking for a patch or instruction on how to set a $3.00 handling fee for each order in the US and a 5.00 handling fee for International orders?

Hi,

I am also looking for a mod to set minimum order to a certain level. Not got one yet.

With regards to your shipping requirements you can contact Estelle (Estelle's mods)- She has an all in one shipping mod.

I think (not tested), but if you replace $grandtotal with $subTotal in the code you've supplied this should work.

Jason

Right it will work replacing in

if(($grandTotal<100)

The whole code is a bit strange but should work.

It depends to shipping module...