Moonlight Models

Guest ianleopard666

Guest ianleopard666

ive spent the last few weeks tweaking this and now im finished.

(need to fix the reg page in ie6 but nothing else to do)

the skin is available at cubecartforums.org for free, obviosly i changed the color etc...

the only catagory with products at the moment is 'hirst arts' and you can see my customer product review mod (which i rewrote from a cc version 2 mod) can be seen on the 'warlock house'

hope you like it and appreciate all feedback

Moonlight Models

Excellent job, this is one of the nicest and cleanest CC sites I have seen in a long, long, long time. Great job!! My son would love to see your site, as he loves model making and dioramas! You're bookmarked!!

I like the colors and the rollover effects in the product view.

Guest smutmeister

Hi Ian,

Lovely looking site.

I'm being a pedant, but there are a few spelling errors.

I've sent you a revised description via your contact form - I must get one of those installed on my site.

Cheers,

Ian

Guest Brivtech

When you have information like "This store is currently being developed", it's a good idea to put that into an image, rather than as text. It's a real pain when that reads as your store description in lazy search engines that don't re-index for months and months.

Guest ianleopard666

glad its a big hit with everyone

degsey69 i tried my best to complement it and im glad i pulled it off.(spent a lot of time on it, so's not to ruin it - the skins too good to get ruined by rushed grafics)

Brivtech i'll sort out the homepage text - didnt think about the slow search engines, thanks

stever glad you like the design,tell your son it will be a few months before i start selling tho (hopefully sooner)

smutmeister thanks for the revised description, spelling isnt my strong point really (will be going through the rest with spellchecker lol) :D