Beta License experation

Guest acehole112

Guest acehole112

Hi,

I currently have set up a real time shop using the beta license and it is available to the public. I would like to know if the store will be yanked off immediately.. This would be highly embarrassing. (Yes I know the beta license is not commercial. But what better way to beta test than to actually put the product to use it was designed for). I was going to purchase the license as soon as it is available, but if there is no grace period, i.e no time to purchase the license as soon as the keys expire then this would get me into a lot of hot water..

I hope the beta licenses can overlap the release by a period allowing for the upgrade.

Regards

A

Hello,

Don't worry. The back end will become inaccessible within 48 hours of beta licenses expiring. If that were to happen your customers would never know. You can simply add the full license to the includes/global.inc.php file after you have one delete the includes/extra/key.php or key.php file and it will bounce back.