No Admin Session Detected

Guest Derek Cook

Guest Derek Cook

The New CC V4 looks really cool and feature rich. Couldn't wait to try it out on Local Host (windows XP/Apache 2). Installed Trial V & seemed to go OK (had to install Zend though) - Can see demo store and Admin login BUT cannot get to Admin CP

The error message (top left corner) is "No administration session was found". I checked PHPmyADMIN and Admin session table says success = 1 on IP 127.0.0.1

Any ideas why ?

Regards

Derek

-------------------------------

UK Web Design Digital idiom Ltd

Guest sevenwear

I think this is a session issue as although i'm able to view the frontend, i'm not able to add the test product to the cart.

Could this be something to do with ioncube settings?

Guest Derek Cook

Out of interest what have you got in your global.inc config? does your store front work? Wondering if there is database issue

.. Database seems OK through phpmyadmin and store is visible.

.. the global.inc config has the correct db settings

.. however I have just been trying a few things and notice that tghe Cart Summary in store view does not show the Test Product when I hit 'Add to Basket'

Maybe I should post a ticket ?

Regards

Derek

I'm having the same problem. I even killed my old dev 3.0 version and started fresh -- no dice. I can't log on to the admin panel at all. This is killing me!!!!!!!!

Please let us know what to do Allistair!

-=e=-

yes, this is my dev version. I'm wondering if it's related to the session cookie, which has my host as "localhost" but the database has the IP (127.0.0.1). Not sure if that would be the problem, but it was something I noticed.