Linkpoint Gateway

Hello,

Just started from scratch with v4, and it looks great.

I was/am currently using Linkpoint International on v3, but see that it is no longer listed in v4 Payment Methods.

Anyway I can add it?

What am I supposed to do if I am currently using Linkpoint to accept credit card payments?

Hello,

Just started from scratch with v4, and it looks great.

I was/am currently using Linkpoint International on v3, but see that it is no longer listed in v4 Payment Methods.

Anyway I can add it?

What am I supposed to do if I am currently using Linkpoint to accept credit card payments?

Link Point API :P

does anyone have the files needed to use the linkpoint api with ccv4?

thx,

jancps

It looks as though Convict is selling a 3rd part mod which adds Linkpoint API to CC4. $28

Its a bummer that us Linkpoint customers have to pay extra to get the ability to process payments. I do respect convicts efforts however.

Does Cubecart 4.0.2 plan to include a Linkpoint gateway? even if it is just the non-api one like the one available in CC3.

Convict, Just to clarify..does that API module mean that the customer stays at your website while the payment process complete rather then get transferred to linkpointcentral like CC3 did to complete payment?

I just signed up with Linkpoint and I use version 3. Do I need any other info other than get my merchant id for a linkpoint connect account?
Two LINK POINT things are required:

1. Merchant Id

2. PEM certificate

Server your store is running on must support OPEN SSL.