Full screen skin

Guest treecom

With the release of V4, more can be done. But i am rather disappointed that there was a lack of a fullscreen skin. The killer works great for me with some minor mod.

Really hope to see 1 soon.

Guest baulaser-hein

lol its just clear that this will come:

i had killer skin too in cc3 and bought 4 cause i thought to keep my skin. well now i payed for nothing, just hoping somone will create a mod to use killer skin for cc4....

After trying CC4 trial version I'm also little dissapointed because of new skins.

Customers got used to Killer skin and to make current skins look like previous one takes too much efforts.

I will probbaly downgrade CC back to V3 just to have the same skin that customers got used to. This will also save some money :w00t:

Guest downliner

When I did a fresh install of CC v4 the default skin was the new full width skin. For some reason it had three links to each site document, and each currency was repeated 3 times in the drop down list.

In the admin section I deleted one of the three site documents listed as "Privacy Policy" and all three vanished.

:unsure: