Can the Killer Skin be used in V4?

Guest _James_

Any chance of posting it?

the website for testing is here www.thelittlecrystalshop.com

I am having problems getting the the top level categories in the tabs at the top. I have played around with /includes/boxes/categories.inc.php and /skins/YOUR_SKIN/styleTemplates/boxes/categories.tpl but with no results. Unfortunatly I am new to this but I am trying to learn.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what text i need to edit in /skins/YOUR_SKIN/styleTemplates/boxes/categories.tpl and /includes/boxes/categories.inc.php to get this to work?

I have managed to get the site docs to work ok at the bottom.

Guest baulaser-hein

i will not use the killer skin from ver. 3 with cc4. I had same prblem too, and hat to recover my store with ours of work. too bad that they didnt tell that before...

Guest xceejayx

i will not use the killer skin from ver. 3 with cc4. I had same prblem too, and hat to recover my store with ours of work. too bad that they didnt tell that before...

always make a backup :P

Guest baulaser-hein

always make a backup B)

i made backup, just had strange errors, downgrading to versien 3, especially with mysql