CubeCart 2.0.0 RC1 Released

Al Brookbanks

Welcome to the new website...

...Finally after hours of heartache and pain the first release candidate CubeCart (2.0.0 RC1) and cubecart.com has been released.

Please note that this website and the release is brand new and there is a possibility that bugs will be found.

If so please report them to [email protected] and they shall be dealt with as soon as possible.

Have a nice day...

...Oh one more thing the price of CubeCart will remain at $49.95 untill 11.59pm Friday 15th August when it will raise to $59.95. B)

Please note that member who registered at the forums of brooky.com will need to reregister if they originally did so after 6th August.

IMPORTANT: I will now email all those who volunteered to translate CubeCart with the file to translate and post them in the download sections once they are completed. Only those that volunteered will be accepted and given their licences unless they pull out.

Please be patient as these will be available shortly.

Forgot to mention... thank you to everyone who has helped me in every way! It wouldn't be possible with out such a great buch of people and very positive users. :D I hope CubeCart is very prosperous for your businesses!!

Edited by brooky