Canada Post Shipping

Guest daks001

I set up an Account with Canada Post and entered all the information then Put in the CPC_Account_Name in the merchant ID origin postal code as XXX XXX box size (matching one of the box sizes I set up in the account) and enabled it... But don't see it working at all.

Am I missing something obvious?

• 2 months later...

How did you set up an account with Canada Post ... I've been looking to add Canada Post to my shipping methods but can't figure out how ? Can you help ?

thanks a million

Guest Shelbeeray

Me too. I've signed up for everything at Canada Post but I can't figure out which number I'm supposed to use. I've given up for now, but would truly appreciate help getting it to work.

• 1 month later...

SI cela peut aider certain le no a rentrer de machand pour postes canada est le numero de votre carte entrepreneur , c,'est la reponse que postes canada ma dit.

La j'essais de configurer mais j'avais une erreur ala fin je vais continuer a chercher :sleep:

magi

Plusieurs se pose des questions pour postes canada.

Je corrige mon precedent message, il vous faut votre numero de carte entrepreneur de poste canada ( ceci est gratuit) et i lfaut aussi avoir un compte affaire ,

J'ai passé une heure au telephone avec eux et il me manquais mon comtpe affaire.

Quand vous avez votre numero de compte affaire c'est celui ci qui rentre dans cube cart dans le module de poste canada.

Postes canada va vous donnez un lien web pour rentrer vos preférence de colis ect...

Magi

Guest Shelbeeray

I'm afraid I don't understand...I'm sorry I can only figure out what a few words mean...- I am a boring mono-lingual person!! :)

Are you able to write that or interpret it into English? Please?

I found this: http://www.canadapost.ca/business/offering...n/default-e.asp

but don't understand what I'm to do - is this the same as the module that comes with CubeCart?

Plusieurs se pose des questions pour postes canada.

Je corrige mon precedent message, il vous faut votre numero de carte entrepreneur de poste canada ( ceci est gratuit) et i lfaut aussi avoir un compte affaire ,

J'ai passé une heure au telephone avec eux et il me manquais mon comtpe affaire.

Quand vous avez votre numero de compte affaire c'est celui ci qui rentre dans cube cart dans le module de poste canada.

Postes canada va vous donnez un lien web pour rentrer vos preférence de colis ect...

Magi

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shelbeeray,

Maybe I can help ... what Magi is saying is that we need to get an commercial or merchant account (not sure exactly what they call it) with Canada Post. Which would give us the merchant ID # needed to set up the shipping module.

I find the Canada Post website very complicated ... I can never find anything and when I do I can never get back there a second time ... :angry: They also don't provide very much information re: the shipping modules. And if you happen to email or call their help desk they don't have much more information ... <_<

So we are in the same boat ... I have just recently upgraded to cc4 simply to get the canada post module thinking it would be somewhat simple to set up ... HA !! I will be calling Canada Post tomorrow to set up an account. I will post again if I get more information ..

JulieB

Well, I want to try in English but I go on outis translations google, then excuse my English.

Go to the site of http://www.canadapost.ca/business/intsol/s...;icid=v10800038

When you received your information will recall a post canada business section and asked the department web / affairest and told them that you want a company to enter your cube cart they go you provided the number and the page to the size of your package

magi

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I want to try in English but I go on outis translations google, then excuse my English.

Go to the site of http://www.canadapost.ca/business/intsol/s...;icid=v10800038

When you received your information will recall a post canada business section and asked the department web / affairest and told them that you want a company to enter your cube cart they go you provided the number and the page to the size of your package

magi

Allo Magi pour le compte affaire eput on s'inscrire en ligne sur le site de poste Canada et est ce gratuit?

Pour ta boutique tu fais affair avec qui pour le paiement en ligne

je suis a installé ma boutique et me reste cela a réglé le module poste canada et module de paiement.

bye

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour, excuse moi j'ai pris les messages sur ce email en retard, il rentrait dans mon autre ordinateur.

oui pour postes canada c,est gratuit , moi je l'ai fait par telephone mais cela doit ce faire en ligne aussi.

comme moyen de paiement j'utilise paypal, et j'accepte les cartes de crédit vis et mastercard j'ai mon numero de marchand et mon ssl. et j'utilise le systeme de bon de paiement a imprimer pour ceux qui veulent venir chercher leur commande ect....

magi

Guest owrite

Bonjour, excuse moi j'ai pris les messages sur ce email en retard, il rentrait dans mon autre ordinateur.

oui pour postes canada c,est gratuit , moi je l'ai fait par telephone mais cela doit ce faire en ligne aussi.

comme moyen de paiement j'utilise paypal, et j'accepte les cartes de crédit vis et mastercard j'ai mon numero de marchand et mon ssl. et j'utilise le systeme de bon de paiement a imprimer pour ceux qui veulent venir chercher leur commande ect....

magi

Merci magi tres apprécié

• 1 year later...