MySQL Error... 1045

Guest Beadvine

Guest Beadvine

:) Opps!! Was restoring files from backup copy of cc version 3.0.15 and seem to have messed up big time, my store is broken with the url wanting to install cc again, and the admin reads the error below. Shop is live and have know means of turning off with the admin being down. Any tips on how I can dig myself out of this hole would be most appreciated :)

MySQL Error Occured

1045: Access denied for user '****'@'****' (using password: NO)

Guest deejaysly

That MySQL error sounds like the backup you have just restored doesn't contain the right host/username/password details in the '/includes/global.inc.php' file to allow CC to access your database..... assuming your shop database still exists?? (I guess that would explain why it wants to install again - because it can't find the database??)

Got my site up. My fault!! I'd added another SQL database with the same username as on my original one, but with a different password. Seems the second user had overwritten the firsts password. Changed password back to original and its all working again... yay!!