add to basket button

Guest texanweb

Guest texanweb

It had nothing to do with the files at least I don't think so for the most part. I think its was my DB. I have been able to fix the adding to basket part....

what my problem is now is when the user adds an item, it is duplicating the qty number.

ex:

if user adds 1 item to the cart, it automatically going to 2 items of the same product

if user adds 10 item to the cart, it automatically going to 20 items of the same product

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Adam

Guest texanweb

Are your more and buy buttons within the <--start--> and <--end--> buy button tags?

Are you talking about my viewprod.tpl file in skins/.../styleTemplates/content? If not, where?

Guest paulabakerparkin

Are your more and buy buttons within the <--start--> and <--end--> buy button tags?

Are you talking about my viewprod.tpl file in skins/.../styleTemplates/content? If not, where?

Yes the viewProd.tpl...

Guest texanweb

Yes the viewProd.tpl...

No, I dont see the <--start--> and <--end-->. I even did a search, and it could not be found.

Try changing to a different skin and seeing if it still does it first, then at least you have narrowed it down to the skin files.

I change it to the the killer skin, but problem is still there.

Guest texanweb

Working perfectly for me. After hitting the button it goes straight to cart.

Yes, it going to the cart, but it's duplicating the qty number.

ex:

if user adds 1 item to the cart, it automatically going to 2 items of the same product in the cart

if user adds 10 item to the cart, it automatically going to 20 items of the same product in the cart