Totals pushed off of page in Caretta-Soft

Hello,

I've almost completed entering all of our products from scratch in v4, but am experiencing a formatting issue during the checkout process.

I believe this is due to the product name length and length of product option names and selections.

I'd rather not come up with some creative short way to name products so I was wondering if there was another fix.

I've attached picture to show issue. The totals are all being pushed right off the white background onto a darker background where they cannot be read.

I could have swore I seen this posted already but could not locate in bug tracker or on forums.

Any help would be great.

This little problem is one that is keep me from going live with v4.

yes you have seen it before - someone posted that the promotional code pushed out the layout in same manner , but cant find the post now...I think is just down to product data in the various colomns - If you had no promotion code, is the layout OK?

I would think if you edited the layout of the table in cart.tpl file (perhaps re-arranging the product row layout) this should be easy enough to resolve...

Ive got around this on V3 by finding the two pieces of code and at the end of the jutting out bit put </table> then just underneath it put <table> that way it will split the table and line up correctly, or at least it does in V3

Sorry i cant be more specific I dont have V4 to hand to check the code.

I believe this is due to the product name length and length of product option names and selections.

I'd rather not come up with some creative short way to name products so I was wondering if there was another fix.

Actually I looks more like the product code being the cause, not the product name/options. Do you need the code to be so long?

Guest paulabakerparkin

It looks to me as the shipping drop down box is causing the problem find the following within skins/{SKIN_NAME}/styleSheets/style.css

#shipping-select {

width:190px;

}

Change the width to something like 80px and see if that works

P :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problem and it seems to be connected with the names of the colums in your language files.

I have changed same text in the Dutch language file and now it fits on my screen.

Besides that I see that the last colum (Line total) is too wide, where can I adjust this so that it comes closer to the pricecolum?

Greetings,

Marcel