Killer Skin - Homepage

Guest Stephen Lilly

Guest Stephen Lilly

Hi,

When the viewing window is resized, the Top menu bar and site docs menu bar resize accordingly, however the center portion of the screen remains the normal size, as does the latest products section.

Is it possible to make the center and latest products section resize accordiningly ?

Any pointers / suggestions would be appreciated

Tahnk you

Stephen

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hi,

When the viewing window is resized, the Top menu bar and site docs menu bar resize accordingly, however the center portion of the screen remains the normal size, as does the latest products section.

Is it possible to make the center and latest products section resize accordiningly ?

Any pointers / suggestions would be appreciated

Tahnk you

Stephen

the middle portion needs to be a fluid width. If you post a URL I can have a look, and let you know where you are going wrong.

Guest Stephen Lilly

Unfortunally I don't yet have a "live" URL, the work I am currently doing is running from my intranet server..

The default, unmodified Killer skin has this problem, and im trying to overcome this for my store...Are you able to look at a default Killer Skin ?

Guest paulabakerparkin

Hi,

the default skin has no problem with the middle skin expanding and contracting. I have just played with it on my computer and the middle section went to just 200px wide to 1000px wide.

Maybe you have something incorrectly labeled within your css file, but I would need to look at it in order to help you.