Homepage and Admin Errors

Guest marcus211

Guest marcus211

Hi,

I've just installed v4 removed the key.php file and i'm still getting errors. On the homepage (www.textaligncenter.com/shop):

[XTemplate]

* [] (skins/Classic/styleTemplates/global/index.tpl) does not exist

* parse: blockname [body] does not exist

And on the admin page (www.textaligncenter.com/shop/admin):

Warning: main(admin/sources/home/index.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/texta3/public_html/shop/admin_enc_ion.php on line 404

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'admin/sources/home/index.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/texta3/public_html/shop/admin_enc_ion.php on line 404

Any help appreciated.

Guest marcus211

Thanks Burgensteen!

That sorted out the homepage. For the admin problem it's looking for admin/sources/home/index.inc.php which is odd because i can't find an index.inc.php file and there is no home directory in the sources folder!!

Any ideas about that?

Guest owrite

just do the upgrade for 4.2 and i have now this error code when i try to acces my ADMIN

Fatal error: Unable to read 7879 bytes in /hermes/web08/b1282/pow.lauyve/htdocs/pro-shop/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0

Someone have an idea?

thanx

Guest webicon

Have you seen this pinned post?

Issue: Fatal error: Unable to read 7003 bytes in /home/xxx/public_html/CubeCart/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0

or Fatal error: Unable to read 7003 bytes in /home/xxx/cubecart/admin_enc_zend.php on line 0

Solution: Fist Check that you have the latest Loader Available (check yourstore/compat-test.php - should be GREEN) - If that is the case ensure that you have uploaded the encrypted files in BINARY rather than Ascii Mode. These settings can be found within your FTP program.