HSBC on version 4

lainyrache

Guest davedavenport

I would also like ot do this... If you register your interest with the support team they will push it up the list!! So register your interest now!!

Count me in

plus the credit card payment not needing a phone call to get the security code would be better!

When these are solved I can then change to V4

Guest mingwingming

As a large business we are looking desperatly for a Online store that will work out of the bag with HSBC but at a reasonable cost. A lot of the expensive ecommerce scripts work with HSBC as they know big business get great deals from HSBC to bank with them.

Come on Cubecart please add HSBC asap. :) As soon as you do I will purchase your software and I think you would be suprised how many other companys would too.

I think many of us who need this would be willing to pay more. :blink:

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hilary Boyce

I'm yet another person who needs version 4 with HSBC payment gateway. We have proposed oscommerce to one of our existing clients who wants to use HSBC (which we can do with oscommerce) but having just discovered your product we would rather use it.

HSBC module for version 4..... Anyone? In fact is there a developer can offer this - offer a price/quote?

...it seems a lot of people need it

I believe they are working on this now and will be out soon.

;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AndySV1K

Add me to that growing list too.

im running on CC4 and just finishing the paperwork to get HSBC card payments sorted.

i hope i dont have both operational but no way to use either of them together!! :P

Andy.

I am surprised that V4 came out without HSBC support.

We can't upgrade without HSBC support. The HSBC support was the deciding factor in going with Cubecart.

So, please add me to the support for the HSBC module. Could anyone from Cubecart comment officially on this?

Ed

Guest AndySV1K

I sent a request to sales a few days ago, but got the reply that currently there is no module and the date is not yet known when it will be developed (or words to that effect)

Its quite frustrating when the response is so vague. It would have been nice to be told they are working on it and a rough date, or they are not yet working on it and its going to be out in 5 years etc...

Andy.

I was told a month ago that they were working on it and will be out soon, which is why I posted my comment in November. But I guess other things have taken higher priority.

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Have several sites awaiting upgrade and a new one to start, but I guess will have to stay with cc3 for the new site .. Pity. Have now requested HSBC module twice in three months, no response yet. In my opinion and I realize it might b dificult but should not the payment modules have a high priority ?

Also paypal module ?

Chris.

I'd like to add my vote to the add HSBC module brigade.

One of the reasons for choosing CC was the HSBC support as it gave me a fully integrated package. No chance to upgrade to V4 until this happens...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest huskyone

Hi just one question, this download appears to be API only. I prefer CPI as the customer actually realises that it is HSBC Bank that is processing his card.

If I understand correctly, the CPI interface requires installation of dll or other files provided by HSBC. Do you know if HSBC CPI support will be featured shortly for v4? Thanks