List Of Files Updated For V4.0.2 (from V4.0.1)

Guest jannette

Guest jannette

Dear All,

Tried some compare programs to figure out which files have been updated from V4.0.1 to V4.0.2 and they seem to only compare one file at a time which requires manual input (rather than nominating it go through entire directories and comparing each file automatically) which is exceptionally time consuming.

If someone could provide a list of the files updated for V4.0.1 to V4.0.2, or

if someone could provide me with a compare program that will enable me to compare the files for entire directories at one time (rather than one file at a time), that would be great.

I've changed heaps of files, but silly me didn't keep a list of the files I've changed. Live and learn! I will keep a list in the future.

Thanks

Jannette

Guest Brivtech

Wow, that's really helpful and many thanks. Hopefully from new version releases we won't have this problem any more. If for any reason we do, I'll personally call in to see Al, and take all his beer as compensation! :P

Guest Brivtech

I've been looking through some of the code changes, and in 4.0.2, there's a lot of them! On this occasion, a changed files list wouldn't have helped me, because so much was chenged this time around. There has been some seriously major tweaking going on with this release.

I'm sure that future releases will be more straightforward.

Yes there are lot of changes. It would be good to maintain the Changelog as last CC3 versions did.

The Changelog of files content important changes below. Please note the NEW folders like KitaBlue skin and Norwegian language are NOT involved because of changelog size.

Unpacked HTML file size 2.6MB.

cc401_cc402.zip