No Administration Session Was Found.

Guest astrobox

Guest astrobox

what happen with my cubecart?

i was successfuly instal cc v4, and when i want to configure my site, i can't login!

my login was right, nothing wrong, but still can't login.

when i try to input wrong login, it said, "Login failed. Please try again."

and when i'm trying using my exact login credential, then it said,"No administration session was found." and always be like that, always looping.

what should i do? my system doen't gave me any access grant. :dizzy:

thanks for replying!

Guest Brivtech

1. Try clearing cookies in your web browser.

2. Just so you know, "No admin session was found" means "You're not logged in", which I'm sure you probably found out or realised anyway.

Guest astrobox

@brivtech

LoL, you think that i'm stupid??? i can understand that sentence exactly!!

i'm not that stupid..

i've removed all cookies, cache, history, what ever you want! and also i've tried a thousand times! the result are the same!! nothing can do!

always said, "No Admin session was found"..

but when i try to input the wrong password, they said "Login failed. Please try again." what is that mean???? do you understand what i mean??

sorry for my poor english! but you should understand it as you a moderator! so, please stop thinking that you're the most clever people in the world..

Guest Brivtech

@brivtech

LoL, you think that i'm stupid??? i can understand that sentence exactly!!

i'm not that stupid..

:errm::(:o:rolly::huh:

I am shocked and astonished that you would make such an accusation.

I was merely presenting an answer to a question: not knowing anything about you or your skills, and it certainly wasn't my intention to be condescending. You may understand it, there are plenty of other people who have posted similar questions to yours who have not. They are certainly not stupid, simply less technical. I didn't know what it meant when I first saw it.

sorry for my poor english! but you should understand it as you a moderator! so, please stop thinking that you're the most clever people in the world..

Seriously, that really is a bit harsh, and not really called for. :(

If you came on here for help, graciously accept or ignore it, there's no need to critisise it like that. I'm suddenly feeling like an emo after that! :cry:

Guest astrobox

thx guy for replying and your effort to help me..

i ran my store, of course on my webserver, not local. Truly, i'm very hopeless doing this!

@brivtech

sorry if i'm hurting ur feeling. i'm just mad because too many ways i've tried, and always failed.

btw.. i'm gonna try another e-commerce script for a while.

(me, still hopeless)

• 1 month later...
Guest Francoza

im also experiencing this problem :/

the changes mentioned in the links above were already made (using 4.0.3 trial)

i tried both ie7 and firefox2... cleared cache and cookies for both, still nothing :<

any ideas?

Guest jannette

I also need a resolution for this problem!

I've got a brand new laptop (nothing in cache) and am getting the same problem - I can't login to the admin.

Every 2nd week I have a big problem and spend several hours trying to resolve these type of problems. Its getting really bad!

I hope this one is the last - once resolved.

These are the details:

I'm using 4.0.2

admin.php login attempt:

error msg: Login failed. Please try again.

REQUEST PASSWORD

Email address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SEND REQUEST

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_ip_address() in /home/sachomew/public_html/admin/sources/requestPass.inc.php on line 58

this line is:...

52 $macroArray = array(

54 "RECIP_NAME" => $result[0]['name'],

55 "USERNAME" => $result[0]['username'],

56 "PASSWORD" => $newPass,

57 "STORE_URL" => $GLOBALS['storeURL'],

58 "SENDER_IP" => $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']

60 );

It would be really great to get a quick response (that helps resolve this issue) :-)

Thanking you all in advance

Jannette

Guest jannette

you need to select secure login then it should work, if it doesnt im sorry abt this

secure login? I put the web address in with /admin.php at the end and enter the login and passwords (that aren't accepted). So I thought I'd double check the password, but that isn't working.

I don't know about a secure login.

Please explain more.

Thanks

Sorry I don't understand.

Jannette

Guest jannette

I'm having the same problem too.

Everytime I press "add" etc, I get "No administration Session was Found". I delete the cookies but the problem still exists.

A resolution would be great.

• 1 month later...

I've got this problem too.

I updated from 3.09 to 4.1 on a a dedicated server and everything seemed to go very smoothly. Shop could be accessed straight away, and I could get into the admin section easily too.

However, when I went to my customer's site to demonstrate this, the shop showed up fine, and when going to admin, the log-in page showed up fine, but each time I entered the admin username and password and hit "Login", the same page just appeared again saying "No administration session was found." and asking me to log-in as before.

My customer has pretty much the same set-up with IE7 and have tried clearing cookies, but no joy.

The only main difference I thought could be that the customer has a pretty tight firewall that I can't do anything with. Could this be the problem?