Fings 4 U - Www.fings4u.co.uk

Guest Pauly Paul

Guest Pauly Paul

Our unique gifts website has finally launched at www.fings4u.co.uk.

We're using CC3 with some mods from Estelle and Goober.

We're using a shared SSL but what are people's opinion on it? Is it acceptable or should you go for your own certificate?

Guest xceejayx

Haha love the products!! I'm considering buying one!

Personally the shared SSL doesn't bother me, but i imagine some people would be put off abit.

Guest Pauly Paul

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Regarding skins, we will hope to change to a professional skin in phase 2.

We had likewise planned to add a secure cert in that phase as well. Our hosts, Heart Internet offer a GeoTrust cert for £149.99 + VAT. If I get a $15 one like you say is out there will I be able to install it ok or do I have to go with what my host provides?

Oh another thing! If anyone can suggest a way to incorporate a palette or graphical selection method when choosing eye,skin and hair colour please get in contact as I'd be very eager to improve this aspect of the design.

Oh another thing! If anyone can suggest a way to incorporate a palette or graphical selection method when choosing eye,skin and hair colour please get in contact as I'd be very eager to improve this aspect of the design.

Check out cubecartforums.org as theres a load of CC modders there who would make this for you for a small fee.

I love your products too!!! May consider ordering one for a gift sometime soon.

I'm launching my own gifts store and was wondering for the extra business on your side, would you offer trade prices to a store like myself who would be able to get your more orders coming from my store here in the UK??

Guest Pauly Paul

I'm launching my own gifts store and was wondering for the extra business on your side, would you offer trade prices to a store like myself who would be able to get your more orders coming from my store here in the UK??

Hi Tetra,

Thanks for the compliments. Please email me to discuss your reselling proposals and ideas. We'd be very interested in maximising the products exposure.